The Christian Study Center regularly records its classes and lectures for the benefit of those unable to attend our events in person. The recordings are available here on our website and are also available for download as podcasts.
Audio by Program
- Week 5: Why Pascal?
- Week 4: Why Pascal?
- Week 2: Why Pascal?
- Week 1: Why Pascal?
- Week 12: “Creative in the Image of God” – The Artistic Creativity of Jesus
- Week 11: “Creative in the Image of God” – J. R. R. Tolkien
- Week 10: “Creative in the Image of God” – Sabbath, Suffering and New Creation
- Week 9: “Creative in the Image of God” – Grace
- Week 7: “Creative in the Image of God” – Sin, the Devil, Redemption, and Depth
- Week 6: “Creative in the Image of God” – The Trinity, Dorothy Sayers
- Beyond Overwhelmed: Work, Rest, and Freedom
- Can Linguistic Science Inform Theology? Some Prolegomena to a Theology of Language
- Are We Called? Rehabilitating a Notion in Disrepair
- Strategies for Finding and Living Out Your Calling: Practical Wisdom from the Psychology of Vocation
- Richard Hays, “Making All Things New: The New Testament Vision for Restorative Justice”
- “Crime, Punishment and the Ministry of Reconciliation” The Honorable Kevin Blazs
- “Doing Justice: Retribution and Restoration in Criminal Sentencing” The Honorable Kevin Blazs
- “Confused Consumers: What is the True Cost of Our Food?” Tim Schubert
- “What Do Christians Say About Eating Animals?” Dr. Anna Peterson
- Part 1: You Are What You Love: Curating the Hearts of Culture Makers
- Part 2: Everything Matters: Vocation is for Lovers
- Part 3: What Are We (Re)Made For? Bearing God’s Image at Work
- Part 4: How Culture Forms Us: “Secular” Liturgies and Office Rituals
- Part 5: How (Not) To Be Secular: Understanding Your Workplace
- Part 6: Desire (by) Design: Imagining the World Otherwise
- Part 7: Review and Discussion led by Richard Horner
Science and Faith
- Dr. C. John Sommerville “How Beauty Leads to Faith: Some Case Studies”
- Dr. C. John Sommerville “Turning Lemons into Lemonade: The Difficult Life of C.S. Lewis”
- Dr. C. John Sommerville “What do Beauty and Desire have to do with Faith?”
- Engage, Session 2
- Engage, Session 1
- 10 Years at the Christian Study Center: Andrea Sterk
- 10 Years at the Christian Study Center: Brent Henderson
- 10 Years at the Christian Study Center: Nicholas Wolterstorff
- 10 Years at the Christian Study Center: Calvin DeWitt